Friday, March 28, 2008

Circle of Life

I wanted to share my scrapbook layouts to show you how I am progressing. Some of my first pages are not quite right, but I still think they preserve the precious memories that I hope to pass on to my DGD as she gets older.

I purchased the Provo Craft "Cricut" personal die-cutting machine. I have the original one that cuts 6 X 12 paper. Most all of my layouts use some element that was created by using the Cricut.

This is "Circle of Life". I wanted to show how everything in our life comes from something or someone. Cartridges used were George & Basic Shapes and New Arrival.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great layout. I love the circle. The b&w pics are great! And what a cutie!
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam