Friday, April 4, 2008

The week-end is finally here!

This sure has been one tough week! I missed another day of work staying home with my old doggie! The vet thinks she has a brain tumor and unfortunately she has started having seizures. Was putting my coat on for work Wednesday am and I heard an odd thumping sound. Went to see what it was and she was having another one. This is her 3rd one in the past 2 months and it was the worst yet. It lasted almost 4 hours. Poor ole doggie! There isn't anything that can be done, except to try and keep her from injuring herself while it is happening. By the next day she seemed ok again.

I did some shopping this week and got a Cuddlebug! I'm really excited to try it out, and was fortunate that I had a 50% off coupon for the store! So I have great plans to break it in on Saturday. I was also waiting for the postman to deliver 2 new cartridges this week. I now have Mickey and Friends and Daisy Chain. Daisy Chain is not sold in stores and was given out at the 2008 CHA Conference. I really love the daisys and think this will be a great font for all the little girl pages that I do.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and gets lots of scrappin' done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam