Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lizard Birthday Card

Lizard

My Son's birthday is coming soon and since I have a hard time designing cards for guys I figured I better get started early.  This simple card came together pretty easy since my friend contributed the burgandy cardstock and the ribbon.  I found the patterned paper at a garage sale this past weekend.  The circles have a glossy shine to them so I stamped and embossed the lizard to coordinate with the paper.  After I took this picture I went back and colored in the stars and eyes on the lizard with a gold sparkle gel pen.  Since I wanted to tease my son about getting older the inside says "You may be old, but you're not extinct!".  He will love that!

1 comment:

  1. I love it Pam and I love the sentiment... wish I had some luck at garage sales...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam