Sunday, October 10, 2010

Minnie Mouse birthday card

Hallie's 3rd

My Granddaughter's 3rd birthday is coming soon.  I dusted off my cricut for this one.  Using the Mickey & Friends cartridge I cut out Minnie Mouse.  I used a glossy black cardstock for the base of the image.  It sure makes the other pieces "pop".  The roses are a border image from that cartridge also.  I flocked the roses then added glitter to them.  The Happy Birthday is from the Beyond Birthdays cartridge. 

The background paper was some that I had made for me at a convention 2 years ago.  I had been hording it for a special occasion and decided this was that occasion. 

My cricut started making this "clunking" noise while it was cutting.  Sure hope my baby bug is not getting ready to croke! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Pam she is going to LOVE it. You did a beautiful job on it. What a great tip to use glossy paper for the base of the image. So good to see you posting. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam