Saturday, May 23, 2009

Father's Day Card #2

So you ready for the next one? Well, ready or not, here it comes....

Photobucket

I love this sailboat stamp from Stamping Sensations. I ran into them at a scrapbook expo.
I stamped the sailboat with Black Stazon and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I created a mask for the sailboat then stamped the script background using Stampin'up River Rock ink. I also stamped the sailboat a second time and cut out the green sail and used pop dots to mount it on top of the stamped image. I added a touch of stickles to the waves for sparkle.

The anchor is cut from the Mickey & Friends cartridge at 1 1/2". I added glossy accents on the anchor to give it a wet look.

I think the inside sentiment is very appropriate. Here is a pic of the inside of the card.

Photobucket

Remember, you can click on the pictures for a larger view.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam