Thursday, August 6, 2009

It's A Girl

A co-worker and his wife just had a baby girl. I made this card for them using my "comfort" zone techniques. I love to doodle. The stitching is hand doodles. I also used a Scalloped Nestability and cut it so the bear looks like it is peeking out from the bottom layer. The words were cut from the New Arrival cartridge and glittered. Gotta love bling!

Photobucket
I stamped the bear and colored with prismacolor pencils. Then I cut it out and pop-dotted onto the scallop. I made a tiny bow and glued on the bear. There are red stickles on the heart too. Added lots of tiny pearls. The inside says "Among the world's most precious gifts, among it's precious pearls, God smiles down upon the world and sends us little girls!"

2 comments:

  1. Pam that is adorable. I would have thought that was sewing around. awesome doodling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sweet! I just want to give that bear a hug! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam