Sunday, April 4, 2010

Punch Bunny Cards

I stumbled across a tutorial for creating a rabbit from punched shapes.  Since I didn't have all the punches they used I modified it using what I have.  I thought this little guy was so adorable that I ended up making 3 cards with him. 

Photobucket

I'm creating a tutorial of my own and will post the instructions soon.

Here is the first card.  (Excuse the photos, my camera is giving me trouble)

Photobucket

I created a shaving cream background to go with the green that I wanted to use.  My friend's favorite color is green so this turned out perfect.  UPDATED PIC!  My friend took a good photo of the card.  Much better! 

Photobucket

I made this card for my neighbor.  He is an older gent and doesn't get out much.  I thought a cute little bunny might brighten up his day.  It's not really as green as the picture shows.

Photobucket

This last card is for my Grandaughter.  I love pink & purple together.  Try creating one of the cuties yourself.  They are easy and fun.    Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable bunny, I would love a tutorial on how to make him. I keep getting back all the things I post to you. :-( I hope you get this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try posting again to see if I get any mail deliveries... he is just too cute. I hope I have all the punches you used for when you do your tutorial. Good to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam