Friday, September 19, 2008

Lunch bag Halloween Card


This was so much fun to make! I received a super "goodie" package from my Not-So-Secret-Sister and I couldn't wait to create! I saw the directions for a card made with a lunch bag and thought it was the cutest idea. All the items used for this card (except for the orange cardstock) were in my package. The ring stamp is the neatest stamp I have ever seen. I used watercolor markers to color the stamp. Stamped it onto white cardstock then covered the entire paper with VersaMark Watermark ink. Sprinkled clear embossing powder over the top of the whole thing and heat set it. Then using sissors I cut it out.
To create the card, use an everyday lunch bag. Fold it in half, then use double sided tape to hold it together. That's it!

There is a pull-out inside the bag.



I stamped the pumpkins with black die ink then colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with gamsol. Stickles were added to the leaves.



Here is a side view of the card:



The paper is from the DCWV's Fall Glitter Stack. I added embossing and glitter gel pens to some of the candy to add sparkle.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam