Sunday, September 7, 2008

House Mouse "Wrapped & Ready" Christmas Card



These cute little guys made me smile the entire time I was creating this card!

The image is stamped with Stampin' Up's Basic Black and colored with the magic gamsol technique. I added stickles to parts of the bows and inked the edges with gold pigment ink.


The paper is Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby. Gold vellum was used to mat the House Mouse image.

The holly leaves were stamped with VersaMark Watermark then embossed using Ancient Gold "Enchanted Gold" embossing powder by Ranger. The holly leaf stamps are from Peach Keen Stamps. I like them because the set came with a "left" and a "right" stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam