Saturday, September 6, 2008

Silly String Attack!

We had tons of fun last week at work! I know work isn't supposed to be fun, but we celebrated someone's birthday. Since Tim is a "Fun Loving" guy, we decided to attack him with silly string. He really enjoyed the attack and we all laughed so hard because he looked like Cousin It from the Adam's Family when we were done! I got a couple of the pictures that were taken and created this layout. I put it in a scrapbook frame and he can hang it on his wall at the office.

The title was cut using ZooBalloo & All Mixed Up fonts. I used DS to weld the shadows of the letters together. Swirls were cut from Accent Essentials. The Pointing hands are from Mickey & Friends. The "ric rack" is actually chipboard that I colored with alcohol inks. I also dotted the title with silver alcohol ink to spice it up a bit. The image is dark because I forgot to take the picture until after I had put it in the frame and the glass front reflected any flash or window light.

1 comment:

  1. ROFL!!! HAAAA......that is too funny!! Great LO....
    I love your blog....its very creative!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam