Sunday, September 7, 2008

House Mouse "Having a Ball" Christmas Card


How can anyone resist this little cutie? I thought he looked lonley all by himself so I added 2 of his friends to keep him company. Of course I colored them with Prismacolors and blended the colors with unscented mineral spirits. The striped paper is from DCWV's Winter Glitter Mat Stack and the "snow" paper is Heidi Grace. I used Martha Stewart's Lace border punch to soften the lower edge. The Holly Leaves are a clear acrylic stamp from a set by PrintWorks called Celebrate Christmas. I stamped the leaf twice with VersaMark Watermark ink and embossed with "Silver Tinsel" embossing powder by Stampendous. I added Red liquid pearl dots for the holly berries. The "Merry Christmas" was also stamped with VersaMark and embossed with black embossing powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam