Thursday, October 23, 2008

Color Inspiration #27

This weeks color inspiration challenge over at kristina's blog gave free reign to use any shade of red or pink. This played right along with the birthday card I was making for my DGD's 1st birthday. Since I love using pink and brown together I think this card was perfect for the challenge.


I used my favorite House-Mouse stamp for this card. The single candle in the image makes it perfect for a 1st birthday card. The DP is from DCWV's Sweet Stack. I used nestabilities to cut the plain and scalloped ovals. The mice were stamped with Stampin' Up's basic black onto Whisper White cardstock. Then they were colored using the MCPT. I added a simple 2 layer flower with a brown brad along with pretty pink ribbon. Pink stickles were used for the sprinkles on the icing.

It was a simple and quick card to make.


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam