Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween Treat Bag


This is a treat bag made the same way as the lunch bag cards except I did not make a pull-out. Instead I punched 2 holes in the open end and after filling the bag with treats I tied a ribbon through the holes to keep it closed.
I inked the edges of a cream colored cardstock first with an orange dye ink then went over that with chocolate brown. I like how it highlights the pumpkins. The swirls were stamped in brown die ink.

The pumpkins were stamped using the masking technique. I colored them with prismascolor pencils and used the MCPT to blend the colors. The purple stripped paper is from DCWV's Fall Glitter matstack and the solid cardstock is DCWV's Fall stack. The ribbon is from the $1 bins at Target. Doesn't it match perfectly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam