Saturday, October 25, 2008

Boss Kut Peeker


I recently received my Boss Kut Peeker Die from Cropstop.com. I thought this litte bear was so cute so I used him/her on this simple birthday card. I added the ribbon in the bear's hair to make this one more for a girl.


I used Bazzill Bling cardstock for the base and scored around the edges. The embossing is done on a transparency strip using a Cuddlebug border embossing folder.
The bear was done using the cuddlebug. The sandwich is: A plate, die, cardstock, 2 B plates. I cut it out first in white, then again in brown, and a 3rd time in black. After I pieced it together I drew the face lines in black. I used a white gel pen to highlight the eyes, ears, and toes. I added a hint of pink chalk ink on the cheeks and a matching ribbon in her "hair". Isn't this the cutest bear? I can't wait to try other color combinations.


Happy Birthday was cut using the Tear Drop Cartridge. I went over the letters with a glitter gel pen. The balloon was cut from Beyond Birthdays at 3" and a chipboard flower was added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam