Saturday, November 1, 2008

My craft room

I spent all day today cleaning and rearranging my craft room. It all started because I purchased the Clip It Up Ribbon organizer. I must say this is an awesome organization tool! I now know exactly what ribbon I have and can get to it so easily. Since everything is nice and neat I thought I'd post a couple of pics. I use one half of the room for scrapbooking and cardmaking and the other half of the room is for my computer.

I have corkboard squares lining the doorway so that I can hang up the cards that I receive from others. I love looking at them. I have an organizer for my stamp pads that I bought from an ebay seller. I keep my wood mounted stamps in the cabinet. I found the cabinet at Good Will. It was brand new, still in the box!


Here is my work table. It's really just an old counter top. I picked up a set of banquet table legs at Home Depot and screwed them to the bottom of the counter top. I love my peg board and decided to put the ribbon organizer right above it. I knew I had a lot of ribbon but didn't realize how much until I started organizing it. It is nice to have all the colors together. I also have a small table that I found at Big Lots. I keep it right next to me to hold my Purple Cow cutter and my swivel tote. It also is a good place to set my soda in case I spill.
And lastly are my shelves. I'm sure you think they are goofy heights, but since I am "vertically challenged" LOL I wanted them low enough so that I could actually reach them! I really love the craft spinner that I got from Walmart (on-line only). I am able to keep so much in such a small space! I keep my blank cards and envelopes in the top drawer of the file cabinet and my DCWV mat stacks are in the bottom drawer.
So that's it! At least it's clean (until I start another project!)

1 comment:

  1. You did a good job and I love the idea of the cork! I would have never thought of that. I might have to borrow that idea. Please go to my blog for a Free Queen for a day giveway this month. Blessings, Jonnie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam