I wanted to try making a clear card. I have seen some beautiful cards made using the clear acetate blanks. This will challenge you for sure! There are tricks for hiding your adhesive. The first card I made ended up in the trash bin! I went back to the internet and spent several days reading all the tips and tricks I could find. This isn't the fanciest card around, but I love the stamped image and wanted it to be the highlight of the card.
The white butterflies were stamped using White Stazon ink. I originally started with Black Stazon and let me just say that stuff is slicker than ice when it comes to stamping on the acetate. What a challenge trying not to smear! After several attemps I gave up and switched to the white. It has a sticky property to it, similiar to VersaMark ink. This made stamping on the acetate very easy!
The image was stamped with Black Stazon ink onto Stampin' Up Whisper White cardstock. The coloring uses Prismacolor pencils and the MCPT. A dusting of stickles was added to the flowers and tiny rhinestones were placed on each butterfly.