Saturday, October 11, 2008

Color Inspiration Challenge #25


I love the color challenges at KWernerDesignBlog. For this week's challenge I choose to do a birthday card for a lady that host's the crops I attend once a month.

I choose a cute House Mouse image and stamped it with SU basic black ink. The ovals are cut using nestabilities. The ribbon is SU, flowers are Prima Fabric Fancies. I added buttons to the center of the flowers with $ store fiber. The Happy Birthday stamp is from a Studio G $1 set. Cardstock is DCWV from the Summer cardstock stack. Designer Paper is My Mind's Eye.

I colored the mice with prismacolor pencils using the MCPT. Yellow and Lime Green stickles were used for the bling on the cupcake. Hope you enjoy this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam