Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pucker Up Valentine

I'm running out of Valentine inspiration but wanted to get a couple more cards completed. Here is a cute card using a Stampabilities stamp called Love Birds. I added the "Pucker Up" saying from a Studio G set. Inside the sayings are stamps I found at a garage sale. They are unmounted rubber so I don't know who makes them.

The gold swirl background paper is from a pack by Scrapworks called Formal Affair. The hearts on the inside are die cuts using a Cuddle Kid die.

I stamped the birds using Stazon Saddle Brown ink onto Stampin' Up Whisper White cardstock. I colored the birds with Prismacolor pencils.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam