Saturday, January 31, 2009

Snoopy Biker Valentine Card

I had a request from a friend to make a Valentine's Day Card for her to give to her husband. He loves his motorcycle so I made this card using my Snoopy stamp.

Photobucket

Snoopy was stamped with black Stazon ink onto Stampin Up Whisper White cardstock. I colored the image using Prismacolor pencils then went over the motorcycle parts with a Versamark pen and heat set clear embossing powder. It makes the bike parts shine like they are clear coated metal. I added a tiny bit of black stickles to the tires.

The inside saying was printed from my computer onto Whisper White cardstock.

Photobucket

I hope she likes it!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Where did you get that stamp??
    Thanks for the time.
    Suzzi
    s-boyles@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam