Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm back....

You wouldn't believe what I have been up to lately.  I finally finished my Las Vegas Scrapbook!  It took a lot of time and dedication to stick with it, not get distracted, and keep my mojo going.  But I did it....  So watch for my upcoming posts where I'll show off all the pages. Well maybe not all of them, but most.

In the mean time I wanted to show you this adorable card I made using a stamp set and template that I purchased at a recent expo.  It's made by Art Gone Wild.  They have some really cool stuff.

We needed a birthday card for one of the bosses at work and I was asked to make a card.  This is what I came up with.  Hope you enjoy it!

Photobucket


Now here is the cute part....  The oven door and the broiler door open!

Photobucket

You can click on the pictures to see a larger view.  Isn't that cool?

2 comments:

  1. OH MY!! Now if this isn't the cutest card!! That is just adorable, and I'm sure your boss is going to love it. Beautiful job on the coloring too.

    Hugz, xx

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is just way to cute. I need that, going to see if I can find it.
    I was wondering what you were up to. Can't wait to see your layouts..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam