Thursday, June 17, 2010

Las Vegas - We have arrived!

Since this was my first trip to Vegas I was so shocked to see that there were slot machines in the airport!  I was even more shocked when an airport employee came by and put his arm around me and welcomed me to the city.


Las Vegas


I realize this is a pretty plain page. But I wanted the focus to be on the photos not the design of the page.  I used the Keystone cartridge to do the title.  I welded the shadow letters together in Design Studio and cut the tan letters out separately.  I added dots of stickles to give it that Vegas Lights look.  Since this page is next to the first page I used the same patterened paper but changed out the solid cardstock.  Same but different.....

1 comment:

  1. I love it, I can't wait to see the other ones.. you are so darn creative my friend... very very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam