Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Rubbernecker's Ethel

Isn't she a pistol?  I love the expressions on these old character stamps.  I started this card at a friends house this past weekend and finally finished her at home.

Ethel

Ethel was stamped in Stazon Black and colored with Prismacolor Pencils.  After matting the image I added a lace frame.  The buttons are from Stampin Up.  All the DP is Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby.

The inside sentiment reads:  "I'm in shape. Round's a shape isn't it?"  A perfect card to give as encouragement to a friend that is trying to lose weight.

1 comment:

  1. LOL.. She brought a smile to my face. I love it. Awesome job on the coloring and I love all the great detail you added.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam